- the state or condition of being difficult；a thing that is hard to accomplish, deal with, or understand
noun: difficulty, plural noun: difficulties
- 1. the state or condition of being difficult Guy had no difficulty in making friends I managed with difficulty to struggle upright 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a thing that is hard to accomplish, deal with, or understand there is a practical difficulty a club with financial difficulties 同義詞
- ▪ a situation that is difficult or dangerous they went for a swim but got into difficulties 同義詞
- difficulties in acquiring knowledge and skills to the normal level expected of those of the ...
- the state or condition of being difficult: Guy had no difficulty in making friends she walks with difficulty
Oxford American Dictionary
.... He has a problem of talking to girls. difficulty 跟 trouble 在這裡的意思是差不多的，都指做某事有困難，但最大的差別是 difficulty...
就翻譯的觀點，這句當然也可用difficulty、problem 來取代trouble，只是若要進一步探討為何解答的答案... 的主因。當然版主原句也可照你自己的my difficulty is…，只是比起my trouble is，英美人士...
在這裡﹐用的是 have/has difficulty in doing something 其中IN 有時可以忽略不計。 所以﹐Does Tom have difficulty ( in )（speaking） French?