- the action of making a liquid more dilute；the action of making something weaker in force, content, or value
noun: dilution, plural noun: dilutions
- 1. the action of making a liquid more dilute the milk factor is greatly reduced by dilution
- ▪ the action of making something weaker in force, content, or value he is resisting any dilution of dogma
- ▪ a liquid that has been diluted.
- ▪ the degree to which a solution has been diluted the antibody was applied at a dilution of 1:50
- ▪ a reduction in the value of a shareholding due to the issue of additional shares in a company without an increase in assets.
- the action of making a liquid more dilute: the milk factor is greatly reduced by dilution
物裡的英文專有名詞翻譯thermal inactivation point-熱鈍化點 dilution end point-稀釋終點法
...液體或固體) 移動到 容器2 時, each successive tank further increases this dilution ratio by 10 to 1 增加的稀釋比例為10比1. At tank#7 the dilution ratio ...
After dilution of 5 cfu (colony-forming units) in 1 ml of 5% glucose solution, we...