- a course along which someone or something moves；the course which must be taken in order to reach a destination
noun: direction, plural noun: directions
- 1. a course along which someone or something moves she set off in the opposite direction he had a terrible sense of direction 同義詞
- ▪ the course which must be taken in order to reach a destination the village is over the moors in a northerly direction 同義詞
- ▪ a point to or from which a person or thing moves or faces a house with views in all directions
- ▪ a general way in which someone or something is developing; a trend or tendency new directions in painting and architecture any dialogue between them is a step in the right direction 同義詞
- ▪ general aim or purpose the campaign's lack of direction
- 2. the management or guidance of someone or something under his direction, the college has developed an international reputation 同義詞
- ▪ the work of directing the actors and other staff in a film, play, or other production.
- ▪ instructions on how to reach a destination or about how to do something Preston gave him directions to a restaurant not far from the studio 同義詞
direction 一.in----direction 是向著-----的方向 (in不可改作to) from-----direction 是從----的方向 二.an easterly direction (句中an不用the...
...: 我想反面是，多種不同策略各行其道，故有必要對齊之。- strong direction: 這語氣本身好像太strong了點。中文翻 明確或堅定，指示或方向，其實意思差不多...
(A)從Pomona(方向)出發: 走60號往西的公路 --- 在Brea Canyon路出來向北走(右轉) --- 過了Lycoming街---向左轉進入Shea中心 (B)從Los Angeles(方向)出發: 走60號往東的公路---在Brea Canyon路出來向北...