- without changing direction or stopping；at once; immediately
- as soon as
- 1. without changing direction or stopping they went directly to the restaurant 同義詞
- ▪ at once; immediately I went directly after breakfast 同義詞
- ▪ dated in a little while; soon I'll be back directly
- 2. with nothing or no one in between the decisions directly affect people's health the security forces were directly responsible for the massacre 同義詞
- ▪ exactly in a specified position the ceiling directly above the door the houses directly opposite 同義詞
- 3. in a frank way she spoke simply and directly 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. British as soon as she fell asleep directly she got into bed
... （ adjective ） ， 還 可 以 和 directly 一 樣 作 副 詞 （ adverb ） ， ... 做 副 詞 ， 意 思 和 directly 無 別 ， 指 直 赴 某 地 或 直 接...
...上去。既然你又問，那就再幫你翻一次，另一句也幫你翻了。 就像你說的，directly 有"直接地"的意思。下面這句的意思是：這隻母馬一直盯著小公馬看，她直接...
你可以直接跟我聯絡﹐例如 You can reach me directly by email or by my mobile 你可以直接跟我聯絡﹐發電郵或打電話到我的手機均可。