- 不同意；有分歧; 不一致
過去式：disagreed 過去分詞：disagreed 現在分詞：disagreeing
- 1. 不同意 to disagree with sb. (about or over or on sth.) （在某事上）與某人有分歧 to disagree with sth. 不同意
- 2. 有分歧; 不一致 to disagree with sth. 與某事物不符
- 3. 不適宜 to disagree with sb. 使某人不舒服 work disagrees with me 我一工作就頭痛
1. have or express a different opinion
2. disapprove of
3. (of statements or accounts) be inconsistent or fail to correspond
4. (of food, climate, or an experience) have an adverse effect on
「1. have or express a different opinion」的反義字
「2. disapprove of」的反義字
「3. (of statements or accounts) be inconsistent or fail to correspond」的反義字
I agree to disagree. 亦即：I agree that we can disagree. 亦即：I agree that we can disagree...以上翻譯皆算正確，端視使用的場合、對象而定。 更好玩的：I agree to disagree to agreeing to disagree. 如何解？哈哈。 2009-06-27 10:44:38 補充： 本...
I coundn't disagree more. = 我極為不認同(您的看法), 後面的介系詞請接上 with (某某名詞) 請看...
...argue about something any more. 例句：The two countries can agree to disagree on this issue and still have a cooperative relationship. 即對歧見處理方式的相互諒解...