- have or express a different opinion；disapprove of
verb: disagree, 3rd person present: disagrees, gerund or present participle: disagreeing, past tense: disagreed, past participle: disagreed
- 1. have or express a different opinion no one was willing to disagree with him historians often disagree 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ disapprove of she disagreed with the system of apartheid 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (of statements or accounts) be inconsistent or fail to correspond results which disagree with the findings reported so far 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of food, climate, or an experience) have an adverse effect on the sea crossing disagreed with her 同義詞
- have or express a different opinion: no one was willing to disagree with him historians often disagree
Oxford American Dictionary
I agree to disagree. 亦即：I agree that we can disagree. 亦即：I agree that we can disagree...以上翻譯皆算正確，端視使用的場合、對象而定。 更好玩的：I agree to disagree to agreeing to disagree. 如何解？哈哈。 2009-06-27 10:44:38 補充： 本...
I coundn't disagree more. = 我極為不認同(您的看法), 後面的介系詞請接上 with (某某名詞) 請看...
...argue about something any more. 例句：The two countries can agree to disagree on this issue and still have a cooperative relationship. 即對歧見處理方式的相互諒解...