- unpleasant or unenjoyable；unfriendly and bad-tempered
- 1. unpleasant or unenjoyable:
a disagreeable thought
aspects of his work are disagreeable to him
- 2. unfriendly and bad-tempered:
Henry was always a very disagreeable boy
- adj.not pleasant or enjoyable:
- some aspects of his work are disagreeable to him
another disagreeable thought came to him
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
... favorite animal is（are）... 7.我最討厭的水果 My disagreeable fruit is（are）... 8.我最討厭的運動 My disagreeable sport...
... travel places? 3.What is your disagreeable thing? Why? 4.The country that likes travelling? ...
... up in an environment without love, Mary has been selfish and disagreeable. After her parents died in a disease, she was...