- cease to be visible；cease to exist or be in use
verb: disappear, 3rd person present: disappears, gerund or present participle: disappearing, past tense: disappeared, past participle: disappeared
- 1. cease to be visible he disappeared into the trees the sun had disappeared 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ cease to exist or be in use the tension had completely disappeared 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ be lost or go missing; become impossible to find my wallet seems to have disappeared the couple disappeared while travelling through Afghanistan nearly two years ago 同義詞
- ▪ abduct or arrest and kill or detain (a person) for political reasons, without making their fate known it is estimated that some 7000 people have been disappeared by security forces
- cease to be visible: he disappeared into the trees the sun had disappeared
Oxford American Dictionary
幽靈人口 人間蒸發 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
... watch was missing B) I found my watch disappear 版主在(A)選項漏打了主詞"I", 致使樓上的三位回答者...
... office, I (b)found that some of the furniture (c)was disappeared 正解: (c) was disappeared ---> 訂正為disappeared disappear...