- the action of making new or secret information known；a fact, especially a secret, that is made known
noun: disclosure, plural noun: disclosures
- 1. the action of making new or secret information known a judge ordered the disclosure of the government documents 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a fact, especially a secret, that is made known the government's disclosures about missile programmes
- (especially in a legal context) the fact or practice of not making information known: most miscarriages of justice have their roots in the non-disclosure of evidence
- a contract by which one or more parties agree not to disclose confidential information that ... all staff sign non-disclosure agreements, thus ensuring the confidentiality of any proprietary information
- the action of making new or secret information known: a judge ordered the disclosure of the government documents
Oxford American Dictionary
..., visits by client service personnel, or other means of transport disclosure.# 你這是商業書信的內容嗎? 可翻譯為 (關於訂單生產?) 溝通和後續追蹤的部分...
...不擁有confidential information的智慧財產權（IP rights)，所以只能進行disclosure同意的活動：customer development. 其餘不得揭露（對必要知道資訊的客戶之外）、製造...
disclosure (n.) The paper's disclosure schocked the public. 該報的爆料震驚了社會大眾 註: 動詞 disclose