- cease doing or providing (something), typically something provided on a regular basis；stop making (a particular product)
verb: discontinue, 3rd person present: discontinues, gerund or present participle: discontinuing, past tense: discontinued, past participle: discontinued
- 1. cease doing or providing (something), typically something provided on a regular basis the ferry service was discontinued by the proprietors he discontinued his visits
- ▪ stop making (a particular product) their current top-of-the-range running shoe is being discontinued
- ▪ cease taking (a newspaper or periodical) or paying (a subscription).
- cease from doing or providing (something), especially something that has been provided on a ... the ferry service was discontinued by the proprietors he discontinued his visits
... given to several non-governmental organizations.1. to discontinue2. discontinuing3. to be discontinued4. discontinue 答題關鍵: consider這個動詞只能接動名詞...
...deviate from this policy or that cannot prove compliance with it will be immediately discontinued. 被發現背離這幾次政策的任何麥當勞供應者或者那證明不能它將被立即中斷的...
...相關的公司將會被通知, 用被動語態) that failure to comply will mean that we will discontinue (我們是主動, 並且表示未來即將採取的措施, 所以用will discontinue) our...