過去式：discouraged 過去分詞：discouraged 現在分詞：discouraging
- 1. 使灰心 to become discouraged 變得沮喪 don't be discouraged! 別洩氣！
- 2. 阻攔 to discourage sb. from doing sth. 阻止某人幹某事
1. cause (someone) to lose confidence or enthusiasm
2. prevent or try to prevent (something) by showing disapproval or creating difficulties
3. persuade (someone) against an action
「1. cause (someone) to lose confidence or enthusiasm」的反義字
「2. prevent or try to prevent (something) by showing disapproval or creating difficulties」的反義字
「3. persuade (someone) against an action」的反義字
discourage: 1.使洩氣,使沮喪 2.勸阻;打消 人/物 discourage 人 from Ving She was discouraged by setbacks...
...雙重否定」之措辭, 而是在於「語意似乎矛盾」的理解混淆. ....., we must not discourage anyone from choosing an occupation simply because of his/her gender...
...有中斷阻止的意味，但charge for trash disposal 並不能真的做到中斷阻止。 反觀 discourage, it means deprive of courage, hope, or confidence. 政府在這是希望藉由隨袋徵收...