- digressing from subject to subject；(of a style of speech or writing) fluent and expansive
- 1. digressing from subject to subject students often write dull, second-hand, discursive prose 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a style of speech or writing) fluent and expansive the short story is concentrated, whereas the novel is discursive 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. relating to discourse or modes of discourse the attempt to transform utterances from one discursive context to another
- 3. archaic proceeding by argument or reasoning rather than by intuition.
- digressing from subject to subject: students often write dull, secondhand, discursive prose
Oxford American Dictionary