- the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas；a conversation or debate about a specific topic
noun: discussion, plural noun: discussions
- 1. the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas the committee acts as a forum for discussion the EC directive is currently under discussion
- ▪ a conversation or debate about a specific topic discussions about environmental improvement 同義詞
- ▪ a detailed treatment of a topic in speech or writing see Appendix One, for a more detailed discussion 同義詞
- the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas: the proposals are not a blueprint but ideas for discussion the specific content of the legislation was under discussion
Oxford American Dictionary
...2011-07-17 22:02:35 補充： 各位需要知道 英文不是光看文法 而是要看習慣用法 discussion, contest, competition, tournament都有比賽的意思 tournament 通常是用在娛樂或球隊的比賽...
... is the definitive guide that sets a benchmark for all future discussion of the flavour of spirits of all sorts. 蘇格蘭威士目錄...
What are your views on Ebola outbreaks in Africa? ★ We should first try to find ways to stop the further spread of the virus. ★ On the other hand, it is better to investigate the source of the virus. Is...