- 1. 不願的；不傾向的 If I were in your shoes, I would be disinclined to accept such an expensive gift. 如果我是你的話，我會不傾向於接受這麼昂貴的禮物。
- 2. disincline的動詞過去式、過去分詞
- 使不願，使不欲[（+from/for）] Her delicate constitution disinclined her from such an arduous job. 她纖弱的體質使得她不欲擔任如此艱鉅的工作。
- 不願意 Some of the billionaire's children disincline to work. 那個億萬富翁的兒女中有幾個不願意工作。
- 不想做某事 The hot weather made me feel disinclined for work. 炎熱的天氣使我不想工作。
- 不想做某事 I am disinclined for work in such hot weather. 炎熱的天氣使我不想工作。
- 不想做某事 The hot weather made me be disinclined for work. 炎熱的天氣使我不想工作。
...! A week before I departed, I turned to disinclining to go to shcool or do anything. I just want to stay home with my ...
...negatively 負面的 d. ignobly 忽略的 a. probable 行動的 b. reluctant 不情願的 c. disinclined 下滑的 d. willing 有意願的
...mother's busy, other people regardless of in were how busy, I all was disinclined to help them. Because of mine laziness, grandfather paternal ...