- 不喜愛，厭惡[W][+v-ing] I dislike having to get up early. 我不喜歡早起。
- 不喜愛，厭惡[C][U][（+of/for）] The boy has a dislike for vegetables. 那男孩不喜歡吃蔬菜。
- 不喜歡; 厭惡
- 不喜歡; 厭惡 to feel dislike for sb./sth. 對某人／某事物反感 to take a dislike to sb./sth. 開始討厭某人／某事物
- 好惡; 愛憎 He has so many likes and dislikes that it's impossible to please him. 他好惡愛憎這麼多, 要討他歡心是不可能的。
- 開始討厭 Mary took a dislike to him. 瑪麗開始討厭他了。 I don't know why, but I took a strong dislike to him as soon as I saw him. 也不知為什麼, 我一見他就十分討厭他。
- 不喜歡; 討厭 He has a dislike for cats. 他不喜歡貓。
like 和 dislike 不同點是 like 後面可接名詞.動名詞.不定詞 dislike 後面可接名詞.動名詞.通常... to music. = I like to listen to music. 我不喜歡聽音樂 * I dislike listening to music. = I don't like listening to music. = I...
Do you dislike this cake? 你是否不喜歡這蛋糕 假設喜歡這個蛋糕怎麼回答？ No...我不是不喜歡這蛋糕 不喜歡這個蛋糕要怎麼回答？ Yes, I do (dislike) --> (= I do not like) 是的﹐我不喜歡這蛋糕 Me too. 我也不...
...-/http://i.imgur.com/ZH9B85L.gif "dislike not to shine on the form to hold the lesson " 你說得對，以上的不完整句子的...