- the act of ordering or allowing someone to leave；the act of removing someone from employment or office; discharge
noun: dismissal, plural noun: dismissals
- 1. the act of ordering or allowing someone to leave their controversial dismissal from the competition 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the act of removing someone from employment or office; discharge the dismissal of an employee a claim for unfair dismissal
- ▪ an instance of ending a batsman's innings or of having one's innings ended the dismissal of a batsman
- 2. the act of treating something as unworthy of serious consideration; rejection the government's dismissal of the report
- ▪ a decision not to continue hearing a case the dismissal of the appeal
- the changing of an employee's job or working conditions with the aim of forcing their ... employees may be entitled to claim constructive dismissal
- the act of ordering or allowing someone to leave: their controversial dismissal from the competition
Oxford American Dictionary
...句一：Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's DISMISSAL of almost half the U.S. electorate in a secretly recorded video...
請盡可能地確實填寫以下訊息。任何虛假的陳述都將成為解僱的理由。 Ground (n) for 為.....理由 ground為複數名詞，而非動詞用。 有些片語若不確定，其實都可以查詢線上字典。 像是雅虎，會有詞性及例句；都可以協助我們更了解意思。 Hope it helps
1.(作為結果而)接著發生的 His negligence of duty and subsequent dismissal from his job brought on a crisis in his life. 他玩忽職守...