- exemption from a rule or usual requirement；permission to be exempted from the laws or observances of the Church
noun: dispensation, plural noun: dispensations
- 1. exemption from a rule or usual requirement although she was too young, she was given special dispensation to play two matches they were given a dispensation to take most of the first week off 同義詞
- ▪ permission to be exempted from the laws or observances of the Church he received papal dispensation to hold a number of benefices
- 2. a system of order, government, or organization of a nation, community, etc., especially as existing at a particular time scholarship is conveyed to a wider audience than under the old dispensation 同義詞
- ▪ (in Christian theology) a divinely ordained order prevailing at a particular period of history the Mosaic dispensation
- ▪ archaic an act of divine providence the laws to which the creator in all his dispensations conforms
- 3. the action of distributing or supplying something regulations controlling dispensation of medications 同義詞
- exemption from a rule or usual requirement: although she was too young, she was given special dispensation to play before her birthday
...quality of milk, but can also don't stick to a such comparison, increase or decrease a dispensation according to own favour belong to an own Cappuccino.
...communicate with the elders. Experience: In charge of medication dispensation and data management at a pharmacy. Worked part-time at the 3375 Fast...
... natural energy five lines of stones, match with personal skin quality dispensation ethereal oil to provide whole balance to reach inside 2007-01-21 09:10:15 補充： the outside...