- the action or process of distributing or spreading things or people over a wide area；the splitting up of a group of people, causing them to leave in different directions
noun: dispersal, plural noun: dispersals
- 1. the action or process of distributing or spreading things or people over a wide area dispersal of pollen by the wind dispersals of archaic populations
- ▪ the splitting up of a group of people, causing them to leave in different directions the dispersal of the crowd by mounted police
- ▪ the splitting up and selling off of a collection of artefacts or books the dispersal of the John Willett Collection colleges had made large dispersals, and the shops were filled with books
- the action or process of distributing things or people over a wide area: the dispersal of people to increasingly distant suburbs
Oxford American Dictionary
...again. To compare with ordinary paper, the ordinary paper collapses with ink dispersals, and it’s very hard to write words on it again. Another experiment that...
....Ocean currents are also very important in the dispersal of many life forms. A dramatic example is the life-cycle of the eel...
意志重要中間分散。殖民化的相對重要性從外部來源(或通過活躍或被動分散) 減少以距離到其它水面, 即隨著geogarphicisolation 的增加。相反, 殖民化的相對重要性從種子和休息的蛋銀行和居民分散應該增加以增量隔離從其它水生生態系