- distribute or spread over a wide area；go or cause to go in different directions
- denoting a phase dispersed in another phase, as in a colloid
verb: disperse, 3rd person present: disperses, gerund or present participle: dispersing, past tense: dispersed, past participle: dispersed
- 1. distribute or spread over a wide area:
storms can disperse seeds via high altitudes
caravan sites could be dispersed among trees so as to be out of sight
- 2. go or cause to go in different directions:
the crowd dispersed
the police used tear gas to disperse the protesters
- 3. (with reference to gas, smoke, mist, or cloud) thin out or cause to thin out and disappear:
the earlier mist had dispersed
winds dispersed the radioactive cloud high in the atmosphere
- 4. divide (light) into constituents of different wavelengths:
the ability of a material to disperse light by refraction
- 1. denoting a phase dispersed in another phase, as in a colloid:
emulsions should be examined after storage for droplet size of the disperse phase
Disperses into the first egg monolayer in the pot, the medium baking temperature ...
... as a baseline,本意是作為基線展示,這裡略過,而以後面的重疊比對來暗示.dispersed in the matrix是指分散在樣本裡的C3-mt,這裡以產生的混合的繞射譜來代替...
Has not dispersed banquet,You eventually must return to your hometown. Our everybody all...