- put (something) in a prominent place in order that it may readily be seen；show (data or an image) on a computer, television, or other screen
- a performance, show, or event staged for public entertainment；a collection of objects arranged for public viewing
noun: display, plural noun: displays
- 1. put (something) in a prominent place in order that it may readily be seen the palace used to display a series of tapestries a notice was displayed in the booking office 同義詞
- ▪ show (data or an image) on a computer, television, or other screen pressing the F1 key will display a help screen
- ▪ give a clear demonstration of (a quality, emotion, or skill) both players displayed a great deal of spirit 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a male bird, reptile, or fish) engage in a specialized pattern of behaviour that is intended to attract a mate she photographed the peacock, which chose that moment to display
- 1. a performance, show, or event staged for public entertainment a display of fireworks an aerobatic display team
- ▪ a collection of objects arranged for public viewing the museum houses an informative display of rocks the latest in computer gadgetry was on display 同義詞
- ▪ a clear demonstration of an emotion, skill, or quality a hint of malice underlay his display of concern 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the conspicuous exhibition of one's wealth; ostentation every clansman was determined to outdo the Campbells in display 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a specialized pattern of behaviour by the males of certain species of birds, reptiles, and fish that is intended to attract a mate the teal were indulging in delightful courtship displays
- ▪ the arrangement and choice of type in a style intended to attract attention.
- 2. an electronic device for the visual presentation of data or images the colour display now costs £400
- ▪ the process or facility of presenting data or images on a computer screen or other device the processing and display of high volumes of information
- ▪ the data or images shown on a computer screen or other device the user may wish to see the previous few words as handwriting before the display changes
...monitor, 它就是具體的一個物品, 一台機器. 例如: computer monitor, TV monitor.... display則可以泛指"顯示"這個比較抽象一點的名詞. 抱歉, 我不知道怎麼清楚...
Check the picture is displayed normally這句英文是對的嗎? 不對 應該改為Check if the picture is...
is being displayed 是現在式，被動式 be + 動詞加ed 舉例：This painting is...