- a feeling of annoyance or disapproval
- annoy; displease
verb: displeasure, 3rd person present: displeasures, gerund or present participle: displeasuring, past tense: displeasured, past participle: displeasured
- 1. a feeling of annoyance or disapproval his grin turns into thin-lipped displeasure
- 1. archaic annoy; displease not for worlds would I do aught that might displeasure thee
- a feeling of annoyance or disapproval: he started hanging around the local pubs, much to the displeasure of his mother
- annoy; displease: not for worlds would I do aught that might displeasure thee
She swallow her displeasure and insult and keep work and smile她吞下她的不愉快&屈辱...2011-06-02 18:11:17 補充： She swallow her displeasure and insult, and keep work and smile 我在 第2個and前加入逗號...
...to the earth to sweep the destructions that caused by human, the displeasure that caused by politics, and the violence that caused by wars...
...他不得不忍受侮辱。 6. 壓制,抑制 She swallowed her displeasure and smiled. 她抑制自己的不快,強顏歡笑。 7. 取消(前言) He...