- a person's inherent qualities of mind and character；an inclination or tendency
noun: disposition, plural noun: dispositions
- 1. a person's inherent qualities of mind and character your sunny disposition has a way of rubbing off on those around you he has the disposition of a saint 同義詞
- ▪ an inclination or tendency the Prime Minister has shown a disposition to alter policies the judge's disposition to clemency 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. the way in which something is placed or arranged, especially in relation to other things the plan shows the disposition of the rooms 同義詞
- ▪ the action of arranging people or things in a particular way the prerogative gives the state widespread powers regarding the disposition and control of the armed forces
- ▪ the stationing of troops ready for military action the new strategic dispositions of our forces
- 3. the distribution or transfer of property or money to someone, especially by bequest this is a tax which affects the disposition of assets on death 同義詞
- 4. the power to deal with something as one pleases if Napoleon had had railways at his disposition, he would have been invincible
- ▪ archaic the determination of events by divine power.
- a person's inherent qualities of mind and character: your sunny disposition has a way of rubbing off on those around you
Oxford American Dictionary
... mental health, it can improve yourprofessional and personal relationships!2. Disposition>> 有三種涵義：(意思較多樣)a. arrangement；安排、擺設- an attractive disposition...
Out of Disposition Limit(OOD) 超過物件或機具應有的界限....簡單來說就是超過標準...
QThese dispositions attribute to every child's long term goals of Belonging, Being...