- a person's inherent qualities of mind and character；an inclination or tendency
noun: disposition, plural noun: dispositions
- 1. a person's inherent qualities of mind and character your sunny disposition has a way of rubbing off on those around you 同義詞
- ▪ an inclination or tendency the judge's disposition toward clemency the cattle showed a decided disposition to run 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. the way in which something is placed or arranged, especially in relation to other things the plan need not be accurate so long as it shows the disposition of the rooms 同義詞
- ▪ the action of arranging or ordering people or things in a particular way the prerogative gives the state widespread powers regarding the disposition and control of the armed forces
- ▪ military preparations, in particular the stationing of troops ready for attack or defense the new strategic dispositions of our forces
- 3. the action of distributing or transferring property or money to someone, in particular by bequest this is a tax that affects the disposition of assets on death 同義詞
- 4. the power to deal with something as one pleases if Napoleon had had railroads at his disposition, he would have been invincible
- ▪ archaic the determination of events by divine power.
- a person's inherent qualities of mind and character: your sunny disposition has a way of rubbing off on those around you he has the disposition of a saint
... mental health, it can improve yourprofessional and personal relationships!2. Disposition>> 有三種涵義：(意思較多樣)a. arrangement；安排、擺設- an attractive disposition...
Out of Disposition Limit(OOD) 超過物件或機具應有的界限....簡單來說就是超過標準...
QThese dispositions attribute to every child's long term goals of Belonging, Being...