- lack of respect or courtesy
- show a lack of respect for; insult
verb: disrespect, 3rd person present: disrespects, gerund or present participle: disrespecting, past tense: disrespected, past participle: disrespected
- 1. lack of respect or courtesy growing disrespect for the rule of law 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. North American informal show a lack of respect for; insult a young brave who disrespects his elders
- lack of respect or courtesy: growing disrespect for the rule of law
- show a lack of respect for; insult: a young brave who disrespects his elders
Oxford American Dictionary
...from Dictionary.com) –verb (used with object) 1. to show disrespect for; affront. 2. to disparage; belittle. –noun 3. insult or disparagement...
... me a nice memory in Greece. Again, forgive my disrespect and wish you a Merry Christmas!