- dissipated living；the squandering of money, energy, or resources
noun: dissipation, plural noun: dissipations
- 1. dissipated living a descent into drunkenness and sexual dissipation 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. the squandering of money, energy, or resources the dissipation of the country's mineral wealth 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ loss of energy, especially by its conversion into heat energy dissipation the dissipations in the switch and diode are small
- overindulgence in sensual pleasures; dissipated living: a descent into drunkenness and sexual dissipation
紙醉金迷 名詞用法: (a life of) luxury and dissipation; extravagant and loose life 例: After winning the lottery, he indulged...
...,Manufacturability 可信度, (適合)製造性 Power Dissipation 電源 消耗 Clock distribution 時序 分配 Everything Looks...
...句中的"in of temperature"應改為"in the temperature", dissapation應改為dissipation. In fact, the energy dissipation results in an increase in the temperature...