- the action of formally ending or dismissing an assembly, partnership, or official body；the action or process of dissolving or being dissolved
noun: dissolution, plural noun: dissolutions
- 1. the action of formally ending or dismissing an assembly, partnership, or official body the dissolution of their marriage the Prime Minister asked the queen for a dissolution of Parliament 同義詞
- ▪ technical the action or process of dissolving or being dissolved minerals susceptible to dissolution 同義詞
- ▪ disintegration; decomposition the dissolution of the flesh 同義詞
- ▪ archaic death.
- 2. debauched living; dissipation an advanced state of dissolution 同義詞 反義詞
- the simultaneous dissolution of the upper and lower houses of parliament preparatory to an ... the chances of a double dissolution improving Labor's position in the Senate would be low
- the abolition of monasteries in England and Wales by Henry VIII under two Acts (1536, 1539), in ...
- the closing down or dismissal of an assembly, partnership, or official body: the dissolution of their marriage Henry VIII declared the abbey's dissolution in 1540
Oxford American Dictionary
...之間 發生電解-是因為酸性的溶液(電解液) arises from a competition between dissolution due to acidic solution 是因為(由)陽極電解膜(片)的參與反應 and film growth due...
...stable institution to widespread censure of it as an oppressive and bankrupt one whose dissolution was both imminent and welcome. 1960 年代，對「家庭」的評價起了重大變化...
... on Supercritical CO2-Induced Phlogopite Dissolution and Secondary Mineral Formation 鹽度及含水程度對超臨界...