- purify (a liquid) by vaporizing it, then condensing it by cooling the vapor, and collecting the resulting liquid；make (something, especially liquor or an essence) by distilling
verb: distil, 3rd person present: distils, gerund or present participle: distilling, past tense: distilled, past participle: distilled
- 1. purify (a liquid) by vaporizing it, then condensing it by cooling the vapor, and collecting the resulting liquid:
they managed to distill a small quantity of water
- 2. make (something, especially liquor or an essence) by distilling:
whiskey is distilled from a mash of grains
- 3. extract the essence of (something) by heating it with a solvent:
distill the leaves of some agrimony
- 4. remove (a volatile constituent) of a mixture by using heat:
coal tar is made by distilling out the volatile products in coal
- 5. emanate as a vapor or in minute drops:
she drew back from the dank breath that distilled out of the earth
- 6. extract the essential meaning or most important aspects of:
my travel notes were distilled into a book
...指什麼 答案也會更完整 ＊Part 1 一般來說 distill it down 一般翻成 把某東西蒸餾或提煉出... 有讓東西... complicated. But when you just distill it down to who this race is between A and ...
Distilled water. Mix well by repeated inversion. Dilute 10 ml of this solution to 250 ml with distilled...and stir for 10min. filter into a 100ml volumetric flask,wash the residue into the volumetric flask with a small amount of distilled water. Mix well by repeatedun version. Dilute10ml of this solution to 250 ml with distilled...
...diesel fuel oil 重柴油 diesel fuel 柴油 fuel oil 燃料油 distillate fuel oil 餾出燃料油 Fuel oil is a...過去分詞PP) 2008-10-30 22:13:29 補充： >> Distillate fuel oils are distilled from crude...