- (of a liquid) having been purified by undergoing heating and condensation；(of spirits or an essence) produced by distilling
- 1. (of a liquid) having been purified by undergoing heating and condensation distilled water
- 2. (of spirits or an essence) produced by distilling the distilled whiskey is filtered through 3 meters of charcoal
- 3. having been shortened so that only the essential meaning or most important aspects remain the report is a distilled version of the main accounts
- purify (a liquid) by heating it so that it vaporizes, then cooling and condensing the vapour ... they managed to distil a small quantity of water
- purify (a liquid) by vaporizing it, then condensing it by cooling the vapor, and collecting the ... they managed to distill a small quantity of water
Oxford American Dictionary
- (of a liquid) having been purified by undergoing heating and condensation: distilled water
...指什麼 答案也會更完整 ＊Part 1 一般來說 distill it down 一般翻成 把某東西蒸餾或提煉出... 有讓東西... complicated. But when you just distill it down to who this race is between A and ...
Distilled water. Mix well by repeated inversion. Dilute 10 ml of this solution to 250 ml with distilled...and stir for 10min. filter into a 100ml volumetric flask,wash the residue into the volumetric flask with a small amount of distilled water. Mix well by repeatedun version. Dilute10ml of this solution to 250 ml with distilled...
...diesel fuel oil 重柴油 diesel fuel 柴油 fuel oil 燃料油 distillate fuel oil 餾出燃料油 Fuel oil is a...過去分詞PP) 2008-10-30 22:13:29 補充： >> Distillate fuel oils are distilled from crude...