- prevent (someone) from giving full attention to something；divert (attention) from something
verb: distract, 3rd person present: distracts, gerund or present participle: distracting, past tense: distracted, past participle: distracted
- 1. prevent (someone) from giving full attention to something don't allow noise to distract you from your work she found his nearness distracting
- ▪ divert (attention) from something it was another attempt to distract attention from the truth
- ▪ divert one's attention from something worrying or unpleasant by doing something different or more pleasurable I tried to distract myself by concentrating on Jane
- ▪ perplex and bewilder horror and doubt distract His troubl'd thoughts
在此之前，作者對 WHO 有批評，that 就是指前面的批評。所以這一句可以翻譯成 話雖如此，我們還是認同緊急委員會, WHO 和世界各盟邦衛生組織在疫情過後得到的嘉許和獻上我們的感謝。 第二句話是指世界衛生組織 WHO 在評估流行病風險的時候，往往要在兩個...
1.distracted KK [dɪˋstræktɪd] a. 形容詞...意見』中貼上完整回答。 2012-02-01 22:13:10 補充： 1.distracted KK [dɪˋstræktɪd] a. 形容詞 1.思想不...
1有一句寫:a pilot and his pessenger were killed when the small plane they were flying in got distracted while taking a selfie.這一句居然有兩連接詞，為何?
... killed when the small plane they were flying in got distracted while taking a selfie before taking his final exam and after ...