- a person or thing that distracts；an incorrect option in a multiple choice question
noun: distractor, plural noun: distractors
- 1. a person or thing that distracts:
the visual channel is capable of being a powerful distractor
- 2. an incorrect option in a multiple choice question:
four pictures, three of which are distractors
- n.a person or thing that distracts:
- the visual channel is capable of being a powerful distractor
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
強制要求不要有課程 在少數民族學校，在市區的學區，我進行個案研究，並在許多學校跨德克薩斯州，大量一流的時間都花在練習鼓泡在答案和學習認識到“分心” （顯然是錯誤的）答案。學生操練對這種戰略作為PEP的集會助威“三在一排？不，不，不！ “ （如果你...
這裡你走，Here you go, A multiple choiceitem consists of a problem, known as the stem, and a list of suggestedsolutions, known as alternatives. The alternatives consist of one correct orbest alternative, which is the answer...