- the action of sharing something out among a number of recipients；the way in which something is shared out among a group or spread over an area
noun: distribution, plural noun: distributions
- 1. the action of sharing something out among a number of recipients she had it printed for distribution among her friends 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the way in which something is shared out among a group or spread over an area changes undergone by the area have affected the distribution of its wildlife 同義詞
- ▪ the action or process of supplying goods to stores and other businesses that sell to consumers a manager has the choice of four types of distribution an established distribution channel 同義詞
- ▪ the different number of cards of each suit in a player's hand strength has two ingredients, high cards and distribution
Discrete distribution 就是離散型機率分布；所謂離散型就是每一個事件發生的次數...的只有它停在數字1和2之間的機率。 Discrete uniform distribution 就是離散型的均勻分布。這也是我們在古典機率裡面最常用的...
In probability and statistics, the log-normal distribution is the single-tailed probability distribution of...be log-normally distributed. The normal distribution, also called the Gaussian distribution, ...
Poisson distribution 波式分配 考慮下列現象：每小時服務台訪客的人數，每天家中電話的通數...