- interfere with the normal arrangement or functioning of；interrupt the sleep, relaxation, or privacy of
verb: disturb, 3rd person present: disturbs, gerund or present participle: disturbing, past tense: disturbed, past participle: disturbed
- 1. interfere with the normal arrangement or functioning of take the rollers out carefully so as not to disturb the curls too much 同義詞
- 2. interrupt the sleep, relaxation, or privacy of I'll see my patient now and we are not to be disturbed 同義詞
- 3. make (someone) anxious I am disturbed by the document I have just read 同義詞
- interfere with the normal arrangement or functioning of: being sent to jail had apparently not disturbed his cheerfulness the site surface had been disturbed by bulldozer activity
Oxford American Dictionary
我的意見:disturb跟bother的差別? ...stop bothering me!" 這一類的情况, 一般都用bother, 而不是用disturb. A 在做功課, B找A去玩, A 會說: " I ...
...about)] n. (名詞 noun) 煩惱,麻煩[U] int. (interjection 感歎詞) 討厭!去你的! disturb vt. (及物動詞 transitive verb) 妨礙,打擾 擾亂,搞亂 vi. (不及物動詞 intransitive verb...