- the interruption of a settled and peaceful condition；a breakdown of peaceful and law-abiding behavior; a riot
noun: disturbance, plural noun: disturbances
- 1. the interruption of a settled and peaceful condition a helicopter landing can cause disturbance to residents 同義詞
- ▪ a breakdown of peaceful and law-abiding behavior; a riot the disturbances were precipitated when four men were refused bail 同義詞
- ▪ the disruption of healthy functioning her severe mental disturbance was diagnosed as schizophrenia 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a local variation from normal or average wind conditions, usually a small tornado or cyclone.
- ▪ interference with rights or property; molestation.
- the interruption of a settled and peaceful condition: a helicopter landing can cause disturbance to residents
...antidisturbance <--比較類似 收音機的那種 Disturbance 的意思 n. ( 名詞 noun ) 1. 【事】 擾亂;滋擾...特指)低氣壓 [http://tw.dictionary.yahoo.com/word/disturbance] 其他類似 "Disturabance"...
...of Japan and Korea S. arouse disturbances with the offensive diplomacy of Japan suddenly .... Korea and Japan's diplomatic disturbance this time, the following several points...