- having had its normal pattern or function disrupted；suffering or resulting from emotional and mental problems
- 1. having had its normal pattern or function disrupted disturbed sleep 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ suffering or resulting from emotional and mental problems the treatment of disturbed children disturbed behavior 同義詞 反義詞
- interfere with the normal arrangement or functioning of: take the rollers out carefully so as not to disturb the curls too much
- interfere with the normal arrangement or functioning of: being sent to jail had apparently not disturbed his cheerfulness the site surface had been disturbed by bulldozer activity
Oxford American Dictionary
- having had the normal pattern or functioning disrupted: disturbed sleep
我的意見:disturb跟bother的差別? ...stop bothering me!" 這一類的情况, 一般都用bother, 而不是用disturb. A 在做功課, B找A去玩, A 會說: " I ...
...about)] n. (名詞 noun) 煩惱,麻煩[U] int. (interjection 感歎詞) 討厭!去你的! disturb vt. (及物動詞 transitive verb) 妨礙,打擾 擾亂,搞亂 vi. (不及物動詞 intransitive verb...