- the construction or repair of ditches；the action of getting rid of or giving up something
- 1. the construction or repair of ditches they would have to pay for hedging and ditching
- 2. informal the action of getting rid of or giving up something the ditching of traditional ballot-box elections
- ▪ the action of ending a relationship with someone peremptorily she has not recovered from his ditching of her in favour of Anna
- the construction or repair of ditches: they would have to pay for hedging and ditching
Oxford American Dictionary
So does this mean we’re all doomed to a life of ditch digging drudgery? No. It’s about redefining passion...
ditch是排水溝與灌溉的溝渠 you to the ditch你到陰溝去吧！ 這樣罵人真沒品 英文上省略go you go to the ditch的口語 這種人只是侮辱自己的語言 當作笑話！ Geffery T.
adj [A] 拼死抵抗的;最後掙扎的;孤注一擲的