- be indecisive；add white noise to (a digital recording) to reduce distortion of low-amplitude signals.
- indecisive behavior；a state of agitation
verb: dither, 3rd person present: dithers, gerund or present participle: dithering, past tense: dithered, past participle: dithered
- 1. be indecisive he was dithering about the election date
- 2. add white noise to (a digital recording) to reduce distortion of low-amplitude signals.
- ▪ display or print (a color image) in such a way that there appears to be more colors in it than are really available the easiest way to remove hot pixels is to dither the images
- 1. informal indecisive behavior after months of dither they had still not agreed
- 2. a state of agitation buses are jammed and dirty and everyone is in a dither over taxis
...department horse light hear with other kids after, all very much frightened, some dithers, and take charge of the horse light but calm down, connect very much?Taking charge...
當Mpeg 4 V2比其他編解碼器時也許有更多質量損失，它補償此下側以它的意想不到壓縮。 當使用Mpeg 4 V2壓縮樹圖像的10秒錄影時，文件大小是37% TSCC被壓縮的錄影的大小，并且45%微軟錄影1的大小壓縮了錄影。 Mpeg 4 V2是理想的...