- the process or state of diverging；a difference in opinions, interests, etc.
noun: divergence, plural noun: divergences
- 1. the process or state of diverging the divergence between primates and other groups 同義詞
- ▪ a difference in opinions, interests, etc. a fundamental divergence of attitude 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a place where airflows or ocean currents diverge, typically marked by downwelling (of air) or upwelling (of water).
- 2. the scalar product of the operator del and a given vector, which gives a measure of the quantity of flux emanating from any point of the vector field or the rate of loss of mass, heat, etc., from it.
diverge (v.) divergence (n.) 這個字有發散逸出之意 這個字是converge收斂聚合的反義字 應該符合你想要表達的意境 供你參考
...wild collection. If there introgressive hybridization between the two will increase nucleotide divergence Hybrid species should jointly analyze. Studies (quotation here...
...la appellation 2.永遠→forever、always、ever、in perpetuity、for good 3.差異→difference、divergence、discrepancy、diversity 4.設計師→designer、creator 5.品格涵養→品格:quality and style...