- the boundary between two areas；a distinction or set of distinctions marking the difference between two things that are closely related
noun: dividing line, plural noun: dividing lines
- 1. the boundary between two areas the dividing line between eastern and western zones
- ▪ a distinction or set of distinctions marking the difference between two things that are closely related the smudged dividing line between drama and reality
- IPA[dəˈvīdiNG līn]
- the boundary between two areas: the dividing line between eastern and western zones
Oxford American Dictionary
The yield point represents the dividing line or transition from the elastic to the plas-ticregion of the curve. 降伏點表示出...
...公司獲利能力的"最後結果指標 "的意思. 為什麼說是最後結果指標(bottom line)呢? 某公司的獲利能力好, 代表著某公司的未來成長(growth)看多, 也有能力付給股東更多的股利 (dividends) EPS真的是公司獲利的最後結果指標嗎? 以會計分析的角度來說當然不...
1. "把線平均分成三等份" Divide the line into three equal segments."線條狀的部份"英文是"segment"...