- 頭暈目眩的 When he got up he felt dizzy. 他站起來時覺得頭暈。
- 使頭暈眼花 The ride on the roller coaster dizzied us. 乘坐雲霄飛車使我們頭暈。
- 令人眼花繚亂的 To say the least, riding on the Ferris wheel is a dizzying and breath-taking experience. 最起碼來說，搭乘摩天輪是個令人眼花繚亂和屏息靜氣的體驗。
- 頭暈目眩的 to suffer from dizzy spells 患有陣發性頭暈
- 【口】突然感到頭暈目眩(或昏倒、發暈等) I suddenly came over queer and had to lie down. 我突然感到身體眩暈, 只好躺下。
woozy => 1. Nauseated and dizzy. 2. To feel intoxicated (usually high) 因此如果要嚴格區分的話...unknown weed his friend gave him. 2.John was still dizzy for the hang over.(不必用到woozy)
...s.yimg.com/rk/HA00430218/o/1713208418.png Rick felt dizzy while he was doing the experiment. > 正確 Rick felt...
...runned to the front of his desk want to study, however, he feel tired and dizzy, he can't answer all the questions. Then he fall asleep. ...