- a qualified practitioner of medicine; a physician；a qualified dentist or veterinary surgeon.
- change the content or appearance of (a document or picture) in order to deceive; falsify；alter the content of (a drink, food, or substance) by adding strong or harmful ingredients
noun: doctor, plural noun: doctors
verb: doctor, 3rd person present: doctors, gerund or present participle: doctoring, past tense: doctored, past participle: doctored
- 1. a qualified practitioner of medicine; a physician Doctor Thornhill
- ▪ North American a qualified dentist or veterinary surgeon.
- ▪ informal a person who gives advice or makes improvements the script doctor rewrote the original
- 2. a person who holds a doctorate he was made a Doctor of Divinity
- ▪ short for Doctor of the Church
- ▪ archaic a teacher or learned person the wisest doctor is graveled by the inquisitiveness of a child
- 3. an artificial fishing fly.
- 1. change the content or appearance of (a document or picture) in order to deceive; falsify the reports could have been doctored 同義詞
- ▪ alter the content of (a drink, food, or substance) by adding strong or harmful ingredients he denied doctoring Stephen's drinks 同義詞
- ▪ tamper with (a ball) so as to affect its movement when pitched fast bowlers were doctoring the ball
- 2. informal treat (someone) medically I will doctor him everyday until he is better 同義詞
- ▪ remove the sexual organs of (an animal) so that it cannot reproduce the dog was doctored
- ▪ repair (a machine).
Love Doctor 助(たす)けて胸(むね)が苦(くる)しくて救救我 我...を…我願以妳為名… 助(たす)けて救救我 Love Doctor Love Doctor 呼吸(こきゅう)がLove...
... people think it's a difficult job. Doctors must remember a lot of names, entries... people to recover. In addition, doctors are rarely out of work, because there ...
doctor shopping 逛醫師，逛診所，逛醫院 這是指一個病人，或許是沒安全感...醫師也換來換去，好像在逛街一樣 2008-09-22 23:15:33 補充： 其實如果說一個人在doctor shopping的時候 通常都有那麼一點負面的意味 因為覺得這位病患很不信任...