- a qualified practitioner of medicine; a physician；a qualified dentist or veterinary surgeon.
- change the content or appearance of (a document or picture) in order to deceive; falsify；alter the content of (a drink, food, or substance) by adding strong or harmful ingredients
noun: doctor, plural noun: doctors
verb: doctor, 3rd person present: doctors, gerund or present participle: doctoring, past tense: doctored, past participle: doctored
- 1. a qualified practitioner of medicine; a physician:
- 2. a qualified dentist or veterinary surgeon.
- 3. a person who gives advice or makes improvements:
the script doctor rewrote the original
- 4. a person who holds a doctorate:
he was made a Doctor of Divinity
- 5. short for Doctor of the Church
- 6. a teacher or learned person:
the wisest doctor is graveled by the inquisitiveness of a child
- 7. an artificial fishing fly.
- 1. change the content or appearance of (a document or picture) in order to deceive; falsify:
the reports could have been doctored
- 2. alter the content of (a drink, food, or substance) by adding strong or harmful ingredients:
he denied doctoring Stephen's drinks
- 3. tamper with (a ball) so as to affect its movement when pitched:
fast bowlers were doctoring the ball
- 4. treat (someone) medically:
I will doctor him everyday until he is better
- 5. remove the sexual organs of (an animal) so that it cannot reproduce:
the dog was doctored
- 6. repair (a machine).
Love Doctor 助(たす)けて胸(むね)が苦(くる)しくて救救我 我...を…我願以妳為名… 助(たす)けて救救我 Love Doctor Love Doctor 呼吸(こきゅう)がLove...
... people think it's a difficult job. Doctors must remember a lot of names, entries... people to recover. In addition, doctors are rarely out of work, because there ...
doctor shopping 逛醫師，逛診所，逛醫院 這是指一個病人，或許是沒安全感...醫師也換來換去，好像在逛街一樣 2008-09-22 23:15:33 補充： 其實如果說一個人在doctor shopping的時候 通常都有那麼一點負面的意味 因為覺得這位病患很不信任...