- dishonest or unreliable；potentially dangerous
- 1. British informal dishonest or unreliable a dodgy second-hand car salesman 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ British informal potentially dangerous activities like these could be dodgy for your heart
- ▪ British informal of low quality Spurs' dodgy defence had thrown away a 2-0 lead 同義詞
- dishonest or unreliable: a dodgy secondhand car salesman
Oxford American Dictionary
...的時候我在高興地玩我的積木. 2008-08-19 15:43:19 補充： = = what do you mean dodgy....what the hell!
...angry , aggressive and often drunk passengers. 8.Overnight in dodgy hotels,especially in 3rd world countries. 9.Work in small...