- the person who does something；a person who acts rather than merely talking or thinking
noun: doer, plural noun: doers
- 1. the person who does something the doer of the action 同義詞
- ▪ a person who acts rather than merely talking or thinking I'm a doer, not a moaner 同義詞
- ▪ a person who is admired because of their courage and toughness.
- a thing, especially a cultivated plant or domesticated animal, that thrives or performs well ... he is a good doer and people often say ‘Is that all your horse gets to eat?’ in amazement
- the person who does something: the doer of the action
Oxford American Dictionary
good(好的) deed(行為) doer(實行家) good deed doer就是好行為實行家 。口語化就是『新好男人』
這些給你參考囉 ：） Exerting your shoulders with the little water you have. 用你有的一點點的水來讓你的肩膀活動一下。 Do not be the Doer. 別成為一個實際去做事的人。 希望對妳有幫助唷：）
...t the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law will be justified. 2005-08-06 09:57:40 補充： the hearers...