- a close combat between military aircraft；a ferocious struggle for supremacy between interested parties
- engage in a dogfight
noun: dogfight, plural noun: dogfights
verb: dogfight, 3rd person present: dogfights, gerund or present participle: dogfighting, past tense: dogfought, past participle: dogfought
- 1. a close combat between military aircraft Sergeant Smith and a colleague were in a dogfight with an enemy aircraft
- ▪ a ferocious struggle for supremacy between interested parties the meeting deteriorated into a dogfight
- ▪ a fight between dogs, especially one organized illegally for public entertainment.
- 1. engage in a dogfight resplendent model airplanes dogfighting in the updrafts
- a close combat between military aircraft: Sergeant Smith and a colleague were in a dogfight with an enemy aircraft
..., they like to play for a few bucks, compete in tournaments, dogfights and match play events. ◎換句話說，他們會為了獲取獎金而在錦標賽...
其實你可以想像 一群野狗為了食物而打群架的場面The Iraqi refugee got into a dogfight over a piece of bread.伊拉克難民因為一片片包打群架
OH - Observation Helicopter - 觀察直升機 E - Electronic Aircraft - 電子作戰機 A - Attack Aircraft - 攻擊機 (地面) F - Fighter Aircraft - 戰鬥機 B - Bomber...