- relating to the running of a home or to family relations；of or for use in the home rather than in an industrial or office environment
- a person who is paid to help with menial tasks such as cleaning.；a product not made abroad.
noun: domestic, plural noun: domestics
- 1. relating to the running of a home or to family relations domestic chores domestic violence 同義詞 family, home, private, household, domiciliary反義詞 public
- ▪ of or for use in the home rather than in an industrial or office environment domestic appliances 同義詞 native, indigenous, homegrown, home-bred, aboriginal, ... 更多
- ▪ (of an animal) tame and kept by humans domestic cattle 同義詞 domesticated, tame, pet, household, trained, ... 更多反義詞 wild
- ▪ (of a person) fond of family life and running a home she was not at all domestic 同義詞 domesticated, stay-at-home, home-loving, housewifely
- 2. existing or occurring inside a particular country; not foreign or international the current state of US domestic affairs 同義詞 national, state, home, local, internal, ... 更多反義詞 foreign, international
- 1. a person who is paid to help with menial tasks such as cleaning.
- 2. North American a product not made abroad.