- tame (an animal) and keep it as a pet or for farm produce；cultivate (a plant) for food
verb: domesticate, 3rd person present: domesticates, gerund or present participle: domesticating, past tense: domesticated, past participle: domesticated
- 1. tame (an animal) and keep it as a pet or for farm produce mammals were first domesticated for their milk 同義詞
- ▪ cultivate (a plant) for food the potato was first domesticated on Andean slopes 同義詞
- ▪ make (someone) fond of and good at home life and the tasks that it involves you've really domesticated him
- tame (an animal) and keep it as a pet or on a farm: mammals were first domesticated for their milk
...period "in which" cats have been domesticated may be quite short, it has definitely had...放到句首 變成 in which cats have been domesticated. 合併步驟三 把整句插入 第一句 重複的 period...
我想你要的大概是回答吧 As humans learned to domesticate animals and raise crops, they started to settle down! ...
Because to domesticate is a kind of memory . having loved should be fine.