- the country that a person treats as their permanent home, or lives in and has a substantial connection with；a person's residence or home
- treat a specified country as a permanent home；reside or be based
noun: domicile, plural noun: domiciles
verb: domicile, 3rd person present: domiciles, gerund or present participle: domiciling, past tense: domiciled, past participle: domiciled
- 1. the country that a person treats as their permanent home, or lives in and has a substantial connection with his wife has a domicile of origin in Germany
- ▪ a person's residence or home the builder I've hired to renovate my new domicile
- ▪ the place at which a company or other body is registered, especially for tax purposes.
- 1. formal treat a specified country as a permanent home the tenant is domiciled in the United Kingdom
- ▪ formal reside or be based he was domiciled in a frame house in the outskirts of Bogotá
...也就是"音節的結尾是以子音作結束"的,如: kite, sit, dot, road等!(2) domicile的音節劃分是 : dom-i-cile所以第一音節dom應該是一個closed syllable才對...
Réveil sans Domicile 居無定所的鬧鐘Ce désordre des sens 混亂失序...
...naturalization in the naturalization court, and who has established a bona fide domicile in West Virginia as defined in Section 3 may be...