- most important, powerful, or influential；(of a high place or object) overlooking others.
- a dominant trait or gene；a dominant species in a plant (or animal) community
noun: dominant, plural noun: dominants
- 1. most important, powerful, or influential they are now in an even more dominant position in the market 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a high place or object) overlooking others.
- ▪ relating to or denoting heritable characteristics which are controlled by genes that are expressed in offspring even when inherited from only one parent it is the dominant gene causing polydactyly the mutant allele is dominant to the wild type
- ▪ denoting the predominant species in a plant (or animal) community red spruce is a dominant species in many types of forest
- ▪ in decision theory, (of a choice) at least as good as the alternatives in all circumstances, and better in some holding back is here a dominant strategy
- 1. a dominant trait or gene this disorder is inherited as a dominant
- ▪ a dominant species in a plant (or animal) community oak is a long-established dominant
- 2. the fifth note of the diatonic scale of any key, or the key based on this, considered in relation to the key of the tonic.
- having power and influence over others: they are now in an even more dominant position in the market
- a dominant trait or gene: this disorder is inherited as a dominant
...2006-05-18 21:00:51 補充： 1.慣用右手者, 叫左手跟右手打架, 就知道為何右手是DOMINANT HAND了.2. THROWING ATHLETES也可翻成"投擲型運動員...
Dominant term 是多項式的主控項 例: f(x) = x^2 + 1/x^2. 當 x 為 infinity(無窮)時, dominant term 就是 x^2,即X的平方 當 x 為 0 時, dominant term 就是 1/x^2
...predominant characteristics is honesty. 她最突出的特點是誠實 dominant： 1.最重要的 最突出的 佔支配地位的 She's the dominant child...