- a large bedroom for a number of people in a school or institution；a university or college hall of residence or hostel.
noun: dormitory, plural noun: dormitories
- 1. a large bedroom for a number of people in a school or institution he visited the boarders in their dormitory
- ▪ a university or college hall of residence or hostel.
- ▪ denoting a small town or suburb providing a residential area for those who work in a nearby city a dormitory town
- a large bedroom for a number of people in a school or institution: he visited the boarders in their dormitory
I. Introduction environment dormitory Are available in each dormitory floor Pantry...operation Three, environmental maintenance 1. Dormitory maintenance: Service by the dormitory staff regularly...
... no Cinderella. Would our dormitories abolish the curfew? Does the university dormitory you stay...effect prevents students who stay in a dormitory from participating in healthy campus ...
Single dormitory 單身宿舍. dormitory 宿舍(尤其是指學校機關時常用). single men and women 單身男女 remain single 仍然單身 the single life 單身生活 2009-07-27 13:56:20 補充： 單人房是 single room.