- a small round mark or spot；a dot written or printed as part of an i or j, as a diacritical mark, as one of a series of marks to signify omission, or as a period.
- mark with a small spot or spots；(of a number of items) be scattered over (an area)
verb: dot, 3rd person present: dots, gerund or present participle: dotting, past tense: dotted, past participle: dotted
noun: dot, plural noun: dots
- 1. a small round mark or spot a symbol depicted in colored dots
- ▪ a dot written or printed as part of an i or j, as a diacritical mark, as one of a series of marks to signify omission, or as a period.
- ▪ a dot used to denote the lengthening of a note or rest by half, or to indicate staccato.
- ▪ the shorter signal of the two used in Morse code.
- ▪ used to refer to an object that appears tiny because it is far away the desert shrank figures to mere dots
- ▪ used to indicate the punctuation separating parts of an email or website address drop me a note at heatvision dot com
- 1. mark with a small spot or spots wet spots of rain began to dot his shirt 同義詞
- ▪ (of a number of items) be scattered over (an area) churches dot the countryside 同義詞
- ▪ place a dot over (a letter) you need to dot the i
- ▪ mark (a note or rest) to show that the time value is increased by half dotting the quarter note for everyone is a common practice
Another roller coaster ride---另一個雲霄飛車? 我想應該是說起起伏伏不定吧 (我對股票不是很懂^^")
...post-bubble recession in seven years. Just as the bursting of the dot-com bubble led to a downturn in 2001 and '02, the simultaneous popping of the...
也可以是"點" 就像網址的.com.tw 中的”.”就讀為”點”