- a social outing in which two couples participate.
- take part in a double date.；accompany (someone) on a double date.
noun: double date, plural noun: double dates
verb: double date, 3rd person present: double dates, gerund or present participle: double dating, past tense: double dated, past participle: double dated
- 1. a social outing in which two couples participate.
- 1. take part in a double date.
- 2. accompany (someone) on a double date.
... Ten day? The 10th of October is the double Tens day. (十月十日是我們的國慶日) 2.What date was yesterday? Yesterday was July twenty-six. (左天是...
double date 2009-09-27 09:29:25 補充： 雙重約會
....3. My parents promised that I could go double-dating this year.這裡的道理跟go shopping, go swimming, go fishing是...