- feeling uncertain about something；not known with certainty
- 1. feeling uncertain about something he looked doubtful, but gave a nod I was doubtful of my judgement 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. not known with certainty the fire was of doubtful origin 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ improbable it is doubtful whether these schemes have any lasting effect 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ not established as genuine or acceptable of doubtful legality 同義詞 反義詞
- feeling uncertain about something: he looked doubtful, but gave a nod I was doubtful of my judgment
Oxford American Dictionary
...that building, but they knew the situation was totally hopeless. 2.doubtful At first they were doubtful about recruiting Timothy...
Don't be doubtful! Whenever we are discussing a film or TV program, we...
...隨時隨地都可能會有一個商品交流市場 5.the customer's financial position may be doubtful 消費者的經濟狀況難以預測 6.legal proceedings are costly 合法...