- feeling uncertain about something；not known with certainty
- 1. feeling uncertain about something:
he looked doubtful, but gave a nod
I was doubtful of my judgment
- 2. not known with certainty:
the fire was of doubtful origin
- 3. improbable:
it is doubtful whether these programs have any lasting effect
- 4. not established as genuine or acceptable:
of doubtful legality
- adj.feeling uncertain about something:
- he looked doubtful, but gave a nod
I was doubtful of my judgement
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...that building, but they knew the situation was totally hopeless. 2.doubtful At first they were doubtful about recruiting Timothy...
Don't be doubtful! Whenever we are discussing a film or TV program, we...
...隨時隨地都可能會有一個商品交流市場 5.the customer's financial position may be doubtful 消費者的經濟狀況難以預測 6.legal proceedings are costly 合法...